We are looking to hire Key Account Associates to maintain solid relationships with the company's key clients. The Key Account Associates responsibilities include growing the company's revenue by ensuring that key clients are satisfied with the services provided, identifying new business opportunities for key clients, and attending all meetings. You should also be able to develop relationships with potential clients.
Ultimately, an exceptional Key Account Associate should be able to manage multiple key accounts without compromising on the quality of services provided.
Key Account Associate Responsibilities:
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company.
- Addressing and resolving key clients’ complaints.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients' needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
Key Account Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- The ability to build rapport with key clients.
- The ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying