RIGI is a creator-first company that is building for the creator economy. We help digital creators & influencers to build, grow, manage and monetise their community. Our thesis is that if you have a skill that you want to monetise it, then Rigi should be your platform to earn and grow your communities.
We are fortunate to have some of the most iconic players in the Indian startup landscape as our investors (Sequoia, Accel, Stellaris to name a few).
- Will be one of the first Indonesia hires and will be responsible in setting up sales and ops
- Execute business development processes and build partnerships with key creators
- Establish scalable channels to discover, educate and grow unmanaged high-potential creators
- Work with a strong P&L owner mindset, always be on top of data, proactively identify and address potential issues
- Work with creators to understand pain points and accelerate feedback to product teams
- Build strong cross-functional relationships internally and effectively collaborate in developing new strategic go-to-market initiatives
- Analyse large volumes of creator performance data to identify opportunities and risks
- Hustle and come up with innovative solutions to fill any emerging gaps in goals achievement
Role qualification requirement
- Currently based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Fluency in English and Bahasa
- Minimum of bachelor degree. Master's preferred
- Avid social media user and keen to learn about creators, social-media and the short-form video ecosystem
- Someone who is independent and hungry to build from the ground up
- 1-3 years of sales/BD/key account management and partnerships
- Preferred if understands the entire sales value chain across acquisition, conversion, activation and account management (retention/upselling)
Why Join RIGI
An opportunity to build the next 100mn user rocketship and work with a deeply passionate leadership that has built and scaled large companies before. While also creating impact by enabling anyone to make a successful living doing what they enjoy.